Casey joined Pandit Law as an associate in 2016. Although Casey is interested in many areas of the law, she focuses her practice on:
- flood insurance cases, with an emphasis on federally-backed flood insurance;
- premises liability cases, generally;
- negligent security cases, especially involving third-party criminal actors; and
- personal injury cases, especially those involving ride-sharing services and rental car companies.
She speaks French.
- "Suing for Punitive Damages Under Another State's Law," Louisiana Advocates, July 2018, Vol. XXXIII, No. 7
- "Bozeman and the Dual Nature of the Collateral Source Rule," Louisiana Advocates, February 2018, Vol. XXXIII, No. 2